Study abroad! This dream is crafted by many students after finishing high school or graduation. Firstly, most of the meritorious pupils try to get the opportunity of scholarship so that they can take advantage of higher education in a developed country for free. Moreover, if it is a scholarship from a university that is at the forefront of the world rankings of advanced countries like the UK, then it is a matter of great homage. So, enhanced education is now a fundamental necessity for everyone. Most of the students prefer to study abroad. Nevertheless, due to lack of sufficient correct information, people assume that affording the expenses of study & lifestyle abroad is next to impossible. Before applying for any scholarship, get a comprehensive idea about it. Through this article, you are going to get this chance to appraise key facts and figures about Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University.
Being an outstanding university with a good reputation, Swansea University is very glad to announce its Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships Program 2021. Swansea offers several postgraduate scholarships and bursaries to help students to fund their studies. They can understand that the cost of studies is one of the most important factors while completing higher education. As a result, they offered over £8 million in postgraduate scholarships in 2019. Moreover, the wide variety of courses allows students to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Value Of Scholarship
Selected candidates will receive a scholarship award from the International Development Office which amounts to £4000 +£2000 for undergraduate scholarships, If the candidates receive £4,000 in their first year, the candidate will be awarded £2,000 in their second year on a condition that the applicant should have an overall average of 65% in their first year.
This grant will support you to earn a master’s degree at this university with the award amount of up to £4,000.
Level/Field of Study
Students from all subjects in the Master’s program at Swansea University are eligible for this grant.
The degrees include:
- All taught LLM programs
- All taught MA programs
- Every taught MSc programs
GDL/CPE and LPC programs are not eligible for the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarship scheme.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Study Subject: The program will be awarded in one of the given course BA, BEng, BSc, LLB, MA, MSc, MEng, MSci, and LLM
- Admissible Criteria To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants from the UK or EU will be eligible. The Admissions Office will decide whether candidates are eligible to pay fees at the UK/EU rate, based on certain residency criteria, when candidates apply for a study place at Swansea University.
- financial aid positions will only be offered to candidates who achieve a Bachelor’s degree with First Class honors’ (or equivalent).
- Awards are available for both full and part-time study.
- Scholarship candidates must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University. Students must enroll in a Taught Master’s program at Swansea University for September session.
- They must not hold a full tuition fee award from another source.
- Admission Requirements: For studying at postgraduate level at this university, you must have at least a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for the master’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the Taught Master’s Scholarships, please applicants should apply for the cource. Afterward, they can complete an Exillence application Form and return to [email protected],ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are the prerequisite with your application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Students holding several partial awards at the same time will be considered on a case-by-case basis and should contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office through email at [email protected]
- Moreover, Applicants should check the additional terms and conditions of the awards from the official website of the university.
To sum up, all applicants should keep in mind that this is a global competition. A complete preparation can make your pathway easier to win a scholarship. Besides, an attempt for a grant is also an invaluable experience. Therefore, take proper preparation to win a scholarship. However, consider sharing such informative blogs with your friends and fellows. Your one click may assist an eligible candidate to ameliorate his/her career. There are many other educative blogs regarding higher studies in different developed countries. Wander this site regularly to get daily updates. Happy reading 🙂