|University Of Queensland||2 years|
|Master of Nursing Studies||Onsite|
Nursing studies is a vocational subject. This means the study approach of a Nursing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree will have a more practice-oriented focus. You will learn how to take care of sick people and comfort them throughout their recovery period. This means advising them on the best health choices, administering prescribed medication, and taking care of their overall well-being. The Master of Nursing course enables registered nurses to advance their professional knowledge, skills, and behaviors to higher levels of capability in the practice setting. Moreover, the Master of Nursing builds upon the theoretical knowledge and skills gained by nurses in their previous courses.
Why Study at University of Queensland?
Study at the University of Queensland is a matter of great veneration since it acquires the number one rank position in Australia in nursing for both research and teaching outcomes. Students learn from research academics who are world leaders in their disciplines, with access to extensive specialist research facilities across two campuses. After graduation students must expose to the latest advances in nursing. In addition, they can develop clinical reasoning skills to provide high-quality, safe, and effective care.
The indicative annual fee of enrolling in the Master of nursing studies is AUD 35,376 for international students.
- A bachelor degree and have completed one tertiary course in biological science, chemistry or physics at an undergraduate level (or equivalent).
- The minimum GPA to be considered for admission into this program is 4.0.
- Prior study must have been completed within the last 10 years including postgraduate study following the qualifying undergraduate degree.
- You must have attended and satisfactorily completed at least 6 years of primary and secondary education taught and assessed solely in English.
- At least two years of this education must have been between grades 7 and 12.
- Moreover, students from Australia,Canada,New Zealand,Republic of Ireland,South Africa,United Kingdom,and the USA are eligible to apply.
All domestic applications should submit to the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC). . If you prefer, you can use an approved UQ agent in your country. For further clarification, you can visit the university’s official web link.
To commence study in semester 1, students must apply within November 30 of the previous year.
To learn more about admission-related dates, view the Academic Calendar from the university website.
Read More: Why Study Medicine in Ukraine?