|Hochschule München University of Applied Sciences||1.5 years|
|Master of Science (MSc)||Onsite|
There are many courses available for Masters in Business Administration in Germany. However, In this article, I will try to give an idea about the business administration course at the Munich University of Applied Sciences, a leading German university.
Digital technologies are changing the very nature of what it means to do business: Companies like Netflix, Amazon, Uber, and Airbnb have entirely altered their industry segments. Digital start-ups are disrupting old business models. Existing companies are working out strategies to ensure that they can compete in the market with new sales channels, product and service innovations, and a higher speed of implementation.
To succeed in this fast-changing business environment, future leaders and founders need a deep understanding of digital technologies, profound business knowledge, and management skills, as well as the ability to embrace digital transformation.
The Master’s program “Digital Technology Management” aims to provide students will the skills and expertise needed to meet the business challenges related to digital transformation and new technologies. In an international environment, we offer cutting-edge topics and applied science in a dynamic city to help close the gap between management and technology.
- Research Methods:Digital Products, Processes and Systems
- Cross-cultural Communication and Management
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Legal Issues for Data‐Driven Business
- Financial Strategies for Digital Technology Management
- Agile Management Practices
- Economics of Digitisation
- Digital Commerce & Technology Marketing
- Research Project: Digital Business Development
- Digital Technology: Leadership and Ethics
- Digital Technology: Intellectual Property Rights
- Design Thinking for Digital Technology Development
- Research Study: Challenges in Digital Technology Management
- Co‐Innovation Project: Digital Business Case
- Master’s Thesis and Oral Defence of Master’s Thesis
For more information about Business Administration in Germany: Visit here
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Studies or a related discipline (a final mark of “good” or better is required, German grade: 2.5 or better)
English language skills on B2 level are required
The Munich University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest universities of applied sciences in Germany. It was founded in 1971 and is the largest university of applied sciences in Bavaria. Due to the wide range of courses, a strong focus on applied research, and practical orientation with partners from business, society, and politics offers students excellent opportunities on the job market and in science.