|SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences||6 Semesters|
Our program combines technological and management knowledge with industry insights, case studies, and real work projects.
The interdisciplinary scope of the program aims to train a new generation of IT security and management experts who already work with and advise real clients on cybersecurity issues during their studies.
Apart from specialized knowledge in the fields of cyber and information security, management, consulting and leadership, students learn about different standards and types of information security management systems and learn how to implement and perform audits of these systems. While working on projects in teams, our students are able to strengthen their communication, teamwork and project management skills.
- Cyber and Information Security – Fundamentals
- Management and Leadership
- Consulting Fundamentals
- Berlin IT Ecosystem I
- Technology Project I
- Scientific Work I
- ISMS BSI IT-Grundschutz
- ISMS ISO 27000 Series
- Process-based ISMS Operations
- Berlin IT Ecosystem II
- Technology Project II
- Scientific Work II
- Business Continuity Management Systems
- Data Protection Management Systems
- IT-Service Management Systems
- Berlin IT Ecosystem III
- Technology Project III
- Scientific Work III
- General Risk Management
- Management Systems Integration
- Cyber Security – Methods and Best Practices
- Berlin IT Ecosystem IV
- Technology Project IV
- Scientific Work IV
- Certification and Auditing of Cyber/Information Security
- Sector Competence – Energy & Utilities, Transport & Logistics
- Sector Competence – Public Sector and Healthcare
- (Block) Berlin IT Ecosystem V
- Technology Project V
- Scientific Work V
- General higher education entrance qualification (“Abitur”) or university of applied sciences entrance qualification (“Fachhochschulreife”)
- personal/telephone interview
- proof of English language proficiency
Bachelor of Science
The following English proficiency tests are accepted:
- TOEFL 87 Internet-based
- TOEIC listening/reading 785, speaking 160, writing 150
- IELTS (academic) 6.5
- CAE (grades A, B, or C)
- CPE (grades A, B, or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 points
- B2 First: 173
Located in central Berlin, SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-accredited university that offers Bachelor, Master, and MBA programs in English and German. With a focus on both management and technology, we provide our students with a high-quality, international education that equips them with a profound theoretical background, fosters their soft skills and helps them gain real-life business experience in projects and internships.
Non-EU/EEA applicants: Please apply at least three months before the start of the program.
EU/EEA applicants: We accept applications until the start of the program.