Dreaming about the study abroad is crafted by many students after finishing high school or graduation. Firstly, most of the meritorious pupils try to get the opportunity of scholarship so that they can take advantage of higher education in a developed country for free. Moreover, if it is a scholarship from a university that is at the forefront of the world rankings of advanced countries, then it is a matter of great veneration. However, it is important to get the right direction to get this type of scholarship. Many miss that opportunity due to the dearth of adequate accurate information. Many applicants also have an information gap about what are the determinants that will keep them ahead of others in terms of getting a scholarship. So, before applying for any scholarship, get a comprehensive idea about it. Today’s article will elaborate on one of the prestigious USA scholarships. Stay tuned.
Established in 2014, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding MBA students. You can also pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine them with our MBA. Further, scholarship recipients can participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change-makers in New York. Moreover, they will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year.
As a Pershing Square scholar, you will receive funding for both your Master’s degree and MBA program course fees.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship also covers additional benefits besides tuition fees. Such as,
- The scholarship also provides at least £15,285 towards living expenses.
- You will also have opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organizations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is awarded to individuals with:
- Academic achievement.
- Leadership potential is demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford MBA program will allow you to fulfill your objective.
How to Apply?
- Fill up properly scholarship online application form. Click here to know all the information regarding application process.
- Submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’
- Shortlisted candidates may attend an interview with the selection panel.
Deadline: Early January every year.
To sum up, Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is an opportunity for talented individuals to combine a Master’s degree from selected Oxford University departments with our one-year MBA. As the global business environment becomes increasingly complex and interconnected, this powerful joint degree combination allows you to gain deep knowledge and expertise in your specialist fields and develop a comprehensive understanding of business, exceptional leadership skills, as well as practical experience.
However, by winning this scholarship, you will become an integral part of our diverse community, developing strong relationships with current MBA students, international alumni, prominent academics, and expert practitioners. You will also have full access to the business school’s career and professional development resources throughout your time in Oxford. You will become a dynamic leader who can use management practices to translate specific knowledge into practical applications with wide-reaching impact. So, take preparation and be prepared. If you want regular articles on various scholarships from developed countries, keep your eye active on this site. Further, if you feel like share-worthy, do not forget to split up these useful contents on social media. Good luck.