|Stanford University, Stanford Graduate School of Business||2 Years|
|Human Resource Management||Full Time|
Human Resource Management is an essential function both in the public and private sector, designed to maximize the performance of the employees in achieving the employer’s strategic objectives. A company cannot build a good workforce without good human resource management. The function of HRM is to focus on the company’s greatest resources and assets. However, To lead a team and to become a human resource management professional you need to have the skillset and talent which can only achieve through studying any top esteemed global university. Stanford University is one of them.
Why Study at Stanford University?
Stanford University, Graduate School of Business is one of the leading as well as prestigious academic institutions in the world. Further, the mission of their graduate business school is to create ideas that deepen and advance our understanding of management and with those ideas to develop innovative, principled, and insightful leaders who change the world. This MBA program allows Human Resources professionals to handle and manage the HR department of a company. They will be able to apply the most innovative and effective talent management techniques. Moreover, they will be capable to address changes in organizations and new organizational models, making the most of the new technologies available, and use new leadership and staff training techniques.
The Stanford University full-time MBA degree tuition for the nine-month academic year is $74,706 for both married and single students. In addition, other expenses may include living allowance, books and supplies, instructional materials, transportation, medical insurance, and orientation costs.
- Students must complete a 4 years bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Students who meet the above degree requirement with a strong technical background in engineering, physics, or a comparable science program are welcome to apply.
- Moreover, the average cumulative high school GPA of students admitted to Stanford University is 3.96 on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply?
- Online Application: Students have to submit an online application form at the official website.
- Application Fee: Students need to submit their application fees.
- Statement of Purpose: Reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required; one letter must come from an academic source, although Stanford prefer at least two. Recommendations must submit online.
- Official GRE Test Scores: Students have to submit their GRE Test Scores.
- ELP Scores: Students have to submit their English language proficiency scores likewise IELTS, TOEFL, or other test scores.
Additional Information about Course & University
- The program is a course-based.
- Students lead to a general management degree while helping them develop their vision and the skills to achieve it.
- This is a school fueled and surrounded by innovation and collaboration.
- Students will learn through case studies, lectures, small-group seminars, simulations, prototyping, role-playing scenarios, hands-on experiences, project-based courses, and multifunctional teams.
- 17 Nobel laureates are currently members of the Stanford community.
- According to QS Global World Ranking, Stanford University Ranked #2.
- Eventually, the average salary after MBA is 120,900 USD.
The application deadline round 1 is in early January and round 2 is in early April every year. For more information, you can enter the university’s official program URL link.
Related Article: MA in Development Studies at University of Passau, Germany