Studying abroad can help launch your career and make you more competitive in the workforce. It allows you to show future and current employers that you have the open mind and resourcefulness needed to adapt to a different environment. People from all over the world are profoundly keen to receive their higher education in the top-ranked universities of those countries. Nowadays, people get infatuated to study abroad due to high-rated competition among all the people. The students express an inherent ambition to receive higher education from the top-ranked universities worldwide. Nevertheless, maintaining the expense of education & lifestyle in those countries is beyond the accommodation of many scholar students. As a result, they have to sacrifice their ambitions due to a shortage of money. At present, many scholarship programs introduce international scholars. However, in today’s article, I am going to write about the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for International Students in Australia.
Griffith funds for International Students in Australia, 2021. Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. The funding program covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Griffith. However, Griffith University is the best public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. Moreover, Griffith provides an excellent educational environment and students will learn from industry professionals and complete work placement as part of their degree. It offers a range of personal and learning support services to help you succeed.
Level of Study: Undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Eligible: International students
Value Of Scholarship
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for the ‘ Griffith Remarkable Scholarship’ of Australia, you must-
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student while you are starting it.
- If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then after receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you must submit the program application form by the given deadline.
- Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit. In addition to this, they also submit a personal statement that should be between 250 and 500 words.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Application Deadline: In the beginning of August each year.
To apply for this prestigious scholarship, visit their official website.
To sum up, I recapitulate that scholarships make education and career goals easier to obtain by removing financial barriers. The most nonpareil benefit of scholarships is that you’ll be able to access the best educational facilities. If you have outstanding academic capabilities, then you’ll be able to gain access to the best colleges across the globe. Moreover, as scholarships are free of cost, students do not need to work hours after hours to pay the loan of educational expenses. Hence, you will be left with either no debt or far less debt than you would otherwise. So, if you are eligible for this prestigious scholarship, apply for it immediately. If you like this article, please share it with your friends and fellows. Keep eye on this site regularly to get daily updates regarding scholarships. Happy reading.