Studying abroad these days seems like the most demanded desire for many students from different parts of the world. There are many reasons behind it. For instance, the emergence of a new environment and diverse culture and insurance of quality education. Universities may vary in education for different programs and degrees. Nevertheless, in almost every university, there are financial aid opportunities. Most European countries have great universities for research with affordable tuition fees. Besides, there are several grant opportunities for Ph.D. students to conduct their research without any obstacles. Therefore, scholarships are so useful for them. This article is all about one of such renowned scholarships in France named MINES Paris Tech CEMEF Ph.D. Thesis Scholarship.
An amazing initiative in your career is waiting for you as a Ph.D. thesis position at MINES Paris Tech-CEMEF in France for the academic year 2021-2022. This is a golden chance for highly capable and intellectual international students, to make their Ph.D. thesis more refined by opting for this Ph.D. Thesis scholarship. This program encourages the enrollment of intellectual students to make this program more benefit able for those who deserve it. As it provides, opportunities to the students of the industrial field i.e. mechanical and electrical. It facilitates the students in diverse ways for example by providing an advanced research environment, comprehensive training, and assisting in building strong connections with the industry. Moreover, by joining this program, students will gain modern educational and research environments and be able to face current challenges, and focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
- University: MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris) – CEMEF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 26k€/year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and overseas
- The award can be taken in France
Value of Scholarship
- This scholarship will give an annual payment of about 26k€ to the students.
- This scholarship is granted for a Ph.D. thesis position i.e. time limit of one year
- Eligible Countries: All international countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A thesis program of Ph.D. regarding the betterment of mean-field model that is dedicated to recrystallization simulation
- Admissible Criteria
- To get eligible for this scholarship, an individual must fulfill the given criteria;
- A candidate must hold the degree of Msc or Mtech in metallurgy or materials science, applied mathematics with an outstanding educational record.
- A candidate must have the capability to work with a team that involves multi-disciplinary errands.
- An individual must have expertise in English, metallurgy, and numerical modeling.
- Supporting Documents:
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Officially approved maximum of three academic record documents
- Reference form from the in-charge of programs or professor
- Admission Requirements: It is obligatory for the candidate to submit the prior educational degree
- Language Requirement: English, but in case if English is not your first language then submit the result of the English test or provide the details of the test which you are going to give soon.
To learn more regarding this scholarship, take a virtual tour on their official site.
What are the notable scholarships in France for international students?
In France, you will find several public and private universities that offer scholarships to international students from all over the world. Notable institutions that award scholarships to foreign students are American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS), Becas Chile, Center for International Higher Education (CIHE), Eiffel Excellence Scholarship, Capes Facility for Doctoral Studies, etc.
Can I study in France for free?
France is a highly developed country and has some of the best universities in Europe, but you cannot study there for free. You will have to pay tuition fees at private as well as public universities. In most courses, it will be over €200 per year for local students and about €3200 for international students.
What are the best courses to study in France?
You can study in France for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degrees in all subjects. If you are looking to pursue business courses in French, then France is a great choice. As an international student, you can also study undergraduate and postgraduate courses in management, finance, business studies, etc.
Is France cheap for international students compared to other European countries?
No, France is not a cheap place to study in Europe. Moreover, international students will have to pay more tuition fees than domestic students. However, if you are looking for any European country that has free education for all or comparatively cheaper tuition fees then you can try countries like Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, etc.
To summarize, France is one of the most advanced as well as ample countries in the world. So, studying France with scholarships is something that is desired by every scholar in the world. The MINES Paris Tech CEMEF Ph.D. Thesis Scholarship is providing a golden chance to all the scholars. As a result, they can nourish their extraordinary talent and contribute to the progress of the world by their innovative and creative ideas. Hence, apply for this scholarship before the deadline if you meet all the requirements. However, If you find this site informative as well as helpful then consider sharing posts among your friends. That means you are giving a chance to your friends also to know about different didactic posts. Lastly, best regards to all probable applicants for the scholarships in France.