The Fulbright Scholarship Foreign Student Program of this year is ongoing. This American fellowship has been announced for different developing countries of the world. Applications for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program have begun to be accepted. This article has covered all the details about this scholarship program. Stay tuned till the end to know the entire information regarding this scholarship.
Under the Fulbright Foreign Student Program, graduate students and young professionals will have the opportunity to earn their master’s degree (master’s) in the United States completely free of cost with full funding. This educational program is sponsored by the United States Department of State and is administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE).
Field of study
Students interested in all branches of education can apply to this program. However, the US embassy stated that they wanted to focus on a few areas of education in particular. These include for example administration and curriculum development, health, medicine, biology and physics, sociology, humanities, business, economics, public policy, environmental science, urban planning, fine arts, psychology, and safety.
To apply for this scholarship, the following conditions have to follow. Such as:
- Applicants must have a minimum bachelor’s degree with accredited results from a recognized public or private university.
- The scholarship applies to neither having a degree from an American university nor he currently enrolled in any educational program in the United States.
- They should never take a postgraduate degree from any country other than their home country.
- Must have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in the relevant workplace with the subject they want to study.
- Must be fluent and proficient in English. The Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL must have a minimum score of 90 or the IELTS must have a minimum score of 7 (seven).
- A GRE or GMAT score is mandatory for admission to the Fulbright program. If an applicant has already passed the GRE or GMAT test, the numbered information has to be submitted along with the online application.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- They have to be a citizen of a developing country at the time of application.
- Moreover, they must agree to refund the return flight ticket if they want to return to their home country before completing the degree.
- Introductory program in their respective countries before leaving for America
- Support for J-1 visa
- Airfares for both arrival and departure from the United States
- Full tuition fees and other tuition costs
- Monthly stipend for accommodation, food, and related expenses
- Allowance for purchase of books
- Health and accident insurance, travel, and baggage (for extra luggage) allowances.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply for the scholarship online. Online application forms can be found on this site. Candidates must follow all the instructions on the online application form. However, If an applicant does not meet the eligibility to apply, the application will not be sent to the selection committee.
Candidates who had applied earlier but did not succeed will also be able to re-apply this year. Moreover, shortlisted candidates may attend an interview and the interview will be in English. Selected candidates must return to their home country after obtaining a master’s degree.
- All academic transcripts and certificates.
- 3 reference letters
- Completed Academic Record Information Form
- TOEFL / IELTS valid certificate
- GRE/GMAT certificate
To sum up, All applicants should keep in mind that this is a global competition. Citizens from numerous countries will apply for this grant opportunity. In addition, a strict selection process is followed for selecting candidates.
If you are still reading this content consider yourself to apply for this marvelous chance. If you are more enthusiastic to read about other articles regarding higher education then visit this site regularly. Best wishes.