The opportunities to study higher in Australia are countless. Australian public or private universities, as well as colleges, or some other organizations provide a wide range of scholarships. Before you apply to any of these grant programs, do check the key facts. For instance, eligibility criteria, the application process, closing date, etc. However, In this article, you are going to read about one of the eminent scholarships in Australia which is the University Excellence Scholarships for International Students. The University of Wollongong (U0W) offers this scholarship. Let’s delve into the core facts and figures of this grant.
It feels great when one’s hard work pays off and he/she can finally achieve something noteworthy. The University of Wollongong in Australia provides some grant opportunities to such dedicated meritorious international students. University Excellence scholarship program is one of them. Generally, UOW offers scholarships to help global students all over the world so that they can achieve their career goals.
In addition, the University of Wollongong is a public research university. The foundation year is 1951. The present number of total enrolled students at this university is more than 32000. Starting a degree at UOW means learning from some of the brightest minds on the earth. With world-class teaching, learning environments, research projects, the UOW is creating a meaningful impact in the world. Moreover, if you get these amenities by winning a scholarship then you are lucky!
Value of Scholarship
30% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible course. Any undergraduate degree excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work, and Psychology.
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world will be accepted.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for bachelor degrees at UOW
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Students may be eligible if they have excellent results in one of the following categories:
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification;
- Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognised by UOW;
- Diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which UOW has a formal agreement;
- Up to one year of study in a Bachelor degree at a recognised University, where there is no credit exemption awarded to study at UOW.
- The UES is available to students enrolling in Bachelor degrees at UOW (Australian campuses only) excluding the following: Doctor of Medicine; Nursing; 4-year Nutrition & Dietetics; 4-year Exercise Science & Rehabilitation; and Education, Social Work; and Psychology (all degrees).
- Candidates must be an international student.
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process. To apply for this award, applicants must apply for an admission in a full time an undergraduate program at the university. After that applicants will automatically be considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit original or certified copies of academic records, mark sheets or transcripts, and proof of the English language proficiency. Official certified English translations are also required for documents in another language.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the academic entry requirements for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in the English language to study at the University of Wollongong. Check out all English language requirements to gain entry at UOW.
To get further information regarding this scholarship, you can take a virtual tour of their official website. Besides, to be up-to-date about numerous grant opportunities in developed countries, visit this site regularly. Consider sharing if any of those data is beneficial for you or your friend. Best of luck!