There are many reasons why study abroad programs are becoming so popular. For most international students, the appeal is likely to be a combination of gaining a high-quality education, experiencing immersion in a new culture (and often a second language), gaining a global mindset, and expanding future employment prospects. For some, the prospect of leaving home and heading off into the unknown is daunting but studying abroad is also an exciting challenge that often leads to improved career opportunities and a broader understanding of the way the world works. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Study in a highly international environment with a growing economy, in the heart of Berlin, Berlin-Potsdam, and Hamburg. Germany has many universities for international students. Besides, they don’t know how to apply for scholarships from different countries. Nevertheless, the good news is some universities and other institutions set goals to recruit a specific number of brilliant students every year by offering scholarships. They usually offer such kinds of awards to diversify the student body and enrich the cultural experience of the campus. In this article, you will know about Partnership Funding Opens in Germany for International Students.
If you plan on pursuing your higher education from abroad and have desired to study in Germany in specific, your prayers have been answered because the University of Koblenz-Landau is providing International students with a chance to study in Germany with a Partnership Scholarship. The scholarship program is headed by the International Relations Office of the Koblenz-Landau University in partnership with other associate universities. The scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to those international students who wish to study at the Koblenz-Landau University Germany and want to complete their first year of the master’s program over here. About the University of Koblenz-Landau Germany; the institute is an advanced institute that offers teacher training courses and is the only university that does so. It is also an auspicious university academically and in teacher training. The Koblenz-Landau University is a young university based in Rhineland Palatinate. It was founded in 1990 and has managed to gain an amazing reputation given the small time span. The medium-sized university provides its students with multiple career choices in their regarded individual fields. The university provides comfortable communication between the instructors and the students on a level that helps build a better bond in between. This better bond results in an exemplary academic record by the institute.
Value of Scholarship
The Scholarship Award is approximately 700 Euros.
The university provides many career opportunities for students in their chosen field. At this university, teaching and study operations take place in manageable structures that support contact and communication among students and between students and teachers.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue Masters degree program in the field of Ecotoxicology, Environmental Sciences, Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems, Chemistry, and Physics of Functional Materials, Web Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicants who are admitted for an exchange semester at the Uni KO-LD and start their studies in the winter semester 2018/19. Candidate must have achieved good grades (GPA of 2,3 or better according to the German grading system) in their previous studies
- Applicants must be graduates or enrolled students at the partner universities situated in DAC countries or students from partner universities situated in the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Greece, and Turkey. Applicants must be admitted to the University of Koblenz-Landau for any master’s program.
How to apply: firstly, the candidates need to be admitted into the respective institute in the Master’s courses in either of the supported by the scholarship program. If so, the applicant will be considered for the scholarship application, automatically.
- Admission Requirements: To study the master’s degree, applicants must have to submit all documents such as a graduate certificate and personal statement in the required form and paying the processing fee on time.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, all applicants need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
- Supporting Documents: the applicants need to submit a completed application, copy of the admission letter of the University of Koblenz-Landau, their CV and copy of ID card or passport.
To conclude, I recapitulate that Germany is one of the best European countries for higher education. It is very developed, safe as well as the education system of the country is very modern. Germani’s degrees have a very good reputation and international acceptance. However, the country’s education system is very expensive for international students. So, the best option to study in Germany is to study with a scholarship. Further, one of the most prestigious scholarships in Germany is Partnership Funding Opens in Germany for International Students. If you follow the above guidelines, hopefully, you will be benefitted. Thus, the opportunity to win the scholarship will be created. Would you like to read more informative articles about other scholarships? Then you can wander here regularly. If you think you have benefited after reading this article share this with your friends and fellows. Best wishes.