France is the top choice for students around the world, after the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. France ranks fourth among students around the world for higher education. According to Study in France magazine, about three lakh foreign students are currently studying in various educational institutions in France. In 2009-10, more than 278,000 foreign students came to study in France. Of which about ten thousand students were from a business academic background. Today, in this article I am going to apprise you about a famed scholarship named HEC Paris MBA Scholarships in France for international students. So, let’s take a look.
HEC Paris MBA Scholarships is one of the prominent scholarship programs for studying in France. HEC Paris has achieved first place in the 2019 Financial Times’ European Business Schools Rankings. Thierry Simon, a loyal donor to the Foundation is the pioneer of this scholarship program. The scholarship overtures international students the opportunity to study in France free of cost. However, HEC Paris offers generous scholarships to international students from different countries and backgrounds.
HEC Paris MBA Scholarships are for exceptional applicants who understand the added value of an MBA from the top-ranked business school in France. This award is the possible way of attracting the best students and helping them to realize their full potential as well as achieve their personal likewise professional goals.
Host Institution: HEC Paris in France
HEC scholarships fall into various categories. For instance, merit-based, need-based, or based on specific criteria. The amount of the scholarship varies from €6,000 to €24,000.
Degree/Subject: The scholarship announces for MBA and Masters in Business Management
- Officers from the French armed forces who have begun the transition process with the ARD and who have been
admitted into the HEC Paris MBA
- Only admitted candidates (Full-time option) can apply for this scholarship. All HEC Paris MBA admitted candidates can apply for this merit-based scholarship.
- With the exception of those candidates who are sponsored by their company or government for more than 50% of their tuition fees.
- Applicants who show proof of academic strength, with a degree from an accredited university, with a solid knowledge base that they can build upon during their MBA experience are the ideal candidate.
- Moreover, candidates who are able and willing to mobilize and adapt their existing knowledge in order to use it within their MBA program.
- Moreover, applicants must have the intellectual capabilities to thrive in demanding circumstances.
Amount of Award: 15,000€
Candidates must complete an application through an online procedure. The Scholarship Jury assesses the candidate’s application. The final decision is based on academic excellence, the overall strength of the application. The results of the selection interviews and the candidate’s GMAT score will be counted as well. Decisions will be announced the week following the Admissions Jury’s judgment.
Application Deadline: Early June
However, if you have more queries about this scholarship you may visit the official scholarship website.
France’s investment in education and research is significant. There are very few countries in the world that spend so much money on education and research as France. The huge investment in France is not going to be a failure. It will be more clear when you look at the world university rank.
There is about 230 independent private business and management academy in France which ensure world-class education. Most of it is approved by the Chamber and Commerce. The famous business school in Paris is the Studialis which is a combination of 24 schools. About 14,000 students are studying here. Among them, 1500 are foreigners. Its campus is located in different cities in France. However, your success matters to us. Therefore, You can read more scholarship information-based articles. from here.