|International Consortium of Higher Education Institutions||12-24 Months|
|141 Different Countries||Full-Time|
An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree is a prestigious, integrated, international study program, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions. Enrolled in one of Erasmus Mundus’ joint master’s degrees, you could receive a full scholarship. It covers the winner’s tuition fees, travel, and living allowance. Typically lasting between one and two years, the program would send you to at least two participating universities based overseas.
- 4,500 € per year for a Programme Country scholarship holder.
- 9,000 € per year for a Partner Country scholarship holder.
- Students at Master’s level from any country worldwide may apply.
- Applicants must have obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning, according to national legislation and practices, in the degree awarding countries.
- You may also apply if you are in the final year of your first degree studies. In this case, you will graduate before the master’s programme starts.
- First, you should consult the online Catalogue of Erasmus Mundus masters programs. Each program’s website contains all the information you need on content, entry requirements, and the universities for you to decide if this is the right program for you.
- The program’s website will also take you through all the steps of the online application process.
- A new batch of selected Erasmus Mundus Masters is added to the list each summer. Most consortia will require applications to be submitted between October and January, for courses starting the following academic year.
- The EMA (Erasmus Mundus Association) is the alumni association specific to the joint master’s degrees offers advice as well as inspiration for applicants.
The submission deadline for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application is in the mid of January for applicants from Partner Countries (mostly non-European/EU countries) and the mid of February for applicants from Programme Countries (all EU countries, North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia, and Turkey).
To know further information about this scholarship and apply accordingly, visit their official website.