|French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs||A maximum of 12 months|
|Masters and PhD||Onsite|
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program commence in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs. The program’s main objective is to ensure higher education in France to brilliant future decision-makers in both the private sector and in the national administrations of emerging countries. Moreover, this award program attracts meritorious foreign students all over the world. It encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, as well as applicants up to 30 years old at the Ph.D. level.
Value of Scholarship:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship approximately consists of a monthly allowance of Master program – €1,181 (a maintenance allowance of €1,031 plus a stipend of €150) and a Doctoral program – €1,400. Besides, there are additional amenities including travel allowance, health insurance, cultural activities, etc.
Number of Scholarships:
The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs allocates approximately 347 scholarships for the Master’s and Doctorate (Ph.D.) courses.
- The reservation of this scholarship is for non-French nationals. Candidates with two nationalities of which one is French are not eligible.
- Candidates for the master’s component must be 25 age years old.
- Only applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted.
- Only programs recognized by the French government are eligible. The Eiffel Program cannot be used at French-run programs abroad or in connection with apprenticeship contracts or professional training contracts.
- Applicants who awarded another French government scholarship is not eligible for this award.
- When preselecting non-French-speaking candidates, institutions shall ensure that the candidates’ language skills meet the requirements of the academic program.
Students cannot apply directly for the Eiffel Scholarship. A higher education institution must process the applications. If you are studying in two higher education institutions, you can only submit a single application. First-time applicants who wish to win this scholarship by Sciences Po must indicate so in the “Financial Information” section of their Sciences Po application form and must provide the required documents. Please note that your scholarship application is acceptable to account only in case of admission. Students already admitted at Sciences Po, who have received a conditional offer of admission or students admitted last year in their first graduate year are requested to send their Eiffel Scholarship application by email before the deadline by attaching the required documents to this address [email protected] Further, the authority may reserve the right not to consider incomplete applications.
At the beginning of January each year.
For more guidelines regarding this prestigious scholarship, visit their official website.
Read more related posts from here.