Fully funded scholarships are almost always esteemed to all first-class graduates. In recent years, China has been gaining speed in its international education market. The core reason is Chinese Government Scholarship—Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or MOUs between the Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities, as well as international organizations. But many prospective international students have no idea what are the best government grants in China. In this article, one of the prestigious government scholarships in China likewise CSC scholarship facts and figures are explained. Let’s check out.
Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS) or Chinese Scholarships Council (CSC) offered by the Chinese government. The CSC scholarships are offered by an organization that is entrusted by the Chinese Education Ministry. These scholarships offer every year for all international students to study in China. International students can study in any university of China affiliated with the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC).
Scholarship Provider: CSC Scholarships are awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC).
There are three types of CSC scholarships. For instance, A category refers to the partner organizations to apply through the Chinese High Commission. B category is for individuals to apply through Chinese Universities whether Type C defines students exchange program.
The scholarship announces for Bachelor Scholarships, Master Scholarships, and Ph.D. Scholarships to attract international students to study in Chinese Universities.
CSC Scholarships in China for all announce every year with different tracks in all disciplines including social sciences, general sciences, natural sciences, engineering and technology, business and economics, law, arts, and humanities.
- The scholarship usually covers full funding but it may vary to institutions.
- The scholarship recipient will receive approximately 30,000- 42,000 CNY per year as a stipend.
- Moreover, accommodation amenities, 8400 to 12000 CNY (per year), or university free accommodation will be given.
- Medical insurance is coved by this scholarship as well which is 800 CNY per year.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- In addition, applicants have to be in good health condition.
- Candidates must be high school graduates under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
- Likewise, a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- Be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs.
- Be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
This scholarship application is easy to apply as well as easy to win. Firstly, you need to follow the desired university’s website to get the circular. Once the circular opened, read it carefully. You will find all the necessary guidance to apply. Whether you need to apply in the CSC web portal or the university’s official website. Check your eligibility and what documents you may require. Do not forget to check the university code number. However, everything will be mentioned in the circular. So, it is very important to read it carefully. You will get the links to apply also. Fill in the necessary information and follow the steps accordingly one by one.
Deadline: Generally, the online application process starts in December, ends in April every year.
Have a look at a glance.
- Attested copies of academic certificates
- Police clearance/ non-criminal record certificate
- Health examine certificate
- Research proposal/ study plan
- A motivation statement
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor
- Pre-admission letter from the university
- Letter of recommendation
However, if you have more queries about this scholarship you may visit the official scholarship website.
How do I apply for an ongoing CSC scholarship?
Fill CSC Scholarship online application form. Insert the agency number of your Chinese University in the application form. Select the type of CSC Scholarship award which you want and fill your credentials and desired degree course you want in China.
What is the agency number for Chinese Government Scholarship?
Each Chinese university has a special unique identification number which is called an agency number for Chinese Government Scholarship.
What is the cost of studying in Chinese universities?
Tuition fees are 23,230 yuan per year. As a Chinese undergraduate degree takes four years to complete, a student should expect to spend 92,927 yuan in total on tuition.
Hopefully, you have got a complete guide to CSC ScholarshipsIf through this article. If you are a bright, creative, or motivated student, the best scholarships from several developed countries are awarded for you as well. You can read those scholarship information-based articles. Take a look here. Moreover, if you are from a developing country, this scholarship information would be truly helpful for you. Wishing you luck!