|University of Bristol||4 Years for Bachelors and 2 Years for Masters|
|United Kingdom||Full Time|
|Bachelors and Masters||Onsite|
The University of Bristol which is eminent for its cutting edge global research is the provider of ‘Think Big Scholarship’ The scholarships are for Bachelors’s Degree and Master’s Degree Programs. Moreover, A wide range of education fields and majors are available under this scholarship. There are more than 12,00 scholarships in the UK. Bristol Think Big Scholarship is one of the most esteemed scholarships among them. Bristol University is one of the top public universities in Europe as well as occupies a good ranking position globally. Consequently, studying in this university with a scholarship is an optimum opportunity to build a career. However, the purpose of providing this scholarship is to equip recipients with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers in a competitive global market.
Prospective international students can apply for funding towards the cost of their entire study period. Awards valued at £5,000, £10,000, and £20,000 are available. Nevertheless, the financial support is only to cover the cost of tuition fees.
- This scholarship enable scholars to conduct researches independently.
- Scholarship recipients can be ameliorated through the supervision of international research mentors.
- If the scholarship amount is greater than the tuition fee, the remaining amount will not be refunded.
- Participants from all countries can apply for this grant.
- Students who have applied to start a one-year full-time postgraduate programme/ undergraduate programme at the University of Bristol can apply for this scholarship.
- If appliers take admission as an overseas student for fee purposes are eligible for this award.
You can apply for this scholarship through the online application form. There is no save function, so you will need to complete the application form in one session. Once you click submit this is final, you will not be able to make any changes. Afterward, you will receive an email to confirm they have received your application. If you don’t receive this, please make sure to check your junk or spam folder.
The deadline for this scholarship splits into two rounds that is March and June every year. Undergraduate scholarship’s deadline is March and June for post graduates. The dates may alter according to scholarship authority. So, it is better to check the deadlines every year from their official website.
If you require more detailed information regarding this scholarship, then it will be found here. Have a look.
Read more scholarship articles by scrolling down here.