This scholarship is going to be a great opportunity for technology-loving students. The main topic of this scholarship is how to make the work easier using technology. This is a really great opportunity for you. Are you excited about this Scholarship? If you are excited about this scholarship, then you should know the details.
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- The candidate should be over 18 years.
- Students from all over the world can apply.
- Benefits of Digital Farming
- How Technology is Shaping Agricultural Future
- Predict the Technological Impact on Agricultural Sector
*The essay should be submitted before 31st December 2021
*The result will be announced on 31st December 2021.
We work on stringent terms so make sure that you have provided the following details in the email.
- Your Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number, Mailing Address or any other means of contact
- University/College Name and Email Address
A short resume comprising 500-800 words that give the best and comprehensive info about you. Please note that this won’t count into your evaluation, but it will be posted alongside your essay if you win this scholarship.
- The application is free.
- Students from all over the world may apply.
- No plagiarism. Suppose all or part of your essay is found to be plagiarized.
- We will contact the winner to confirm their contact details.
- Only one student will be selected as a winner and will be rewarded $1000.
- For applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
If you want to know more about this scholarship, visit their website.
Read more: Developing Futures Scholarships 2021
Students from all over the world may apply.
The student should have to write a creative and informative in-depth essay of 1000 words on any of the topics given below. Submit your essay by emailing us at “[email protected]” with the subject “$1000 Talos Drones Scholarship for Technology Enthusiasts”
31st December 2021.