Global leadership defines leading people across five additional barriers – distance, cultures, time zones, communicating through technology and navigating complex organization structures, such as a matrix or network organization. Leading these global and international teams requires a new set of leadership skills and practices to be successful. You are likely to be leading virtual teams in a global matrix and with a need to be agile and responsive, so all of our expertise areas may be relevant. Global Leadership programs tailored to what you need right now and to prepare for the future. Basically, UK Cass Global Women Leadership Programme for international applicants is open for women students. The scholarship allows for MBA-level programs in the field of Business Administration. In this article, readers are going to appraise a prestigious scholarship in the UK. Let’s jump right in.
UK Cass Global Women Leadership Programme for International Applicants is open for women students. Coca-Cola Foundation funds this scholarship. However, the program is available to pursue an MBA degree. Basically, the aim of the scholarships is to inspire, equip and connect women who are or want to become resilient, inclusive, ambitious, brave, confident, responsible, authentic, and thriving leaders.
Value of Scholarship: This financial aid will cover 50% of the cost of total tuition fees.
Number of Scholarships: 3
If you are passionate about advancing your career and want to empower yourself for future leadership roles, you can apply for this global leadership program. Check out the eligibility criteria given below:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a good university degree. Upper second class honours degree or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years’ relevant business experience if they don’t have an academic degree.
- English Language Requirements: A minimum IELTS score of 7.0 is required.
To get consideration for the full-time MBA scholarship, applicants must submit an online application form by January every year. Nevertheless, the application deadline may change depending on the annual update. The scholarship applies must submit their complete MBA application. This includes all their references, GMAT score, and academic qualifications.
Afterward, those students who have been accepted the admission offer from Cass Business School and eligible for the scholarship will be sent an email invitation to apply for a scholarship. However, the step-by-step application process for this scholarship are:
- A completed online application form.
- Personal statement.
- Two completed reference forms from suitable sources.
- Applicants GMAT score report or GRE score report.
- All Cass offer holders are sent an email invitation, some days after receiving an offer.
- Once the student receives an email invitation they need to apply for the scholarship.
- Complete all the details of the online Cass Business School Scholarship Application.
- Send in the required student supporting documents, along with the scholarship application.
To sum up, the United Kingdom is one of the most advanced countries in the world. Students from different countries come to this country to pursue higher education. Basically, the skills that you need to succeed in life, you can learn everything by achieving a scholarship in the UK. However, getting training through a scholarship in the UK means ameliorating your own self. For instance, discovering your own opinions, having an open mind, in-depth analysis, being good at problem-solving methods, being creative and critical thinker as well as increasing international adaptation. Anyways, If you have been benefited from today’s article, please share this content with your friends. Visit this site regularly to get updates regarding such didactic posts. Wishing you luck.